Even though I started blogging in 2005, I didn’t seriously do much blogging until this past year. As you can see people are interested in reading about theology, truth, anthropology, and the pandemic.
Here are the top 10 blog posts for 2021.
- 3 Types of Evil
- When is it appropriate to appropriate? Why appropriation is bad. (Part 1)
- A misspent youth? What happens when the dreams of the past don’t come true?
- Did you know that Matthew 18’s instruction to “go, confront him when you are alone” isn’t the only Christian way to deal with conflict? and it’s Tagalog version Alam mo ba ang tagubilin ng Matthew 18 na “puntahan mo siya at kausapin nang sarilinan” ay hindi lamang ang tanging paraan upang harapin ang hindi pagkakasundo ng mga Kristiyano?
- Alam mo na ba na meron sa Bibliya ang Pagpapagaling sa Pamamagitan ng Gamot? (Part 1)
- Emic vs Etic: Understanding how insider & outsider perspectives interact when doing theology. An example from the Philippines.
- Ang bakuna at ang Tatak ng Halimaw: Bakit ang pagtuon sa iba pang tatak ng Bibliya ay mas kapaki-pakinabang sa ating buhay Kristiyano and its English version The Vaccine and the Mark of the Wild Animal: Why focussing on the Bible’s other mark is more useful to our Christian lives.
- On negotiating truth and drawing lines in the sand: Does the fact that all truth is negotiated need to worry me?
- What is the life lesson I taught my kids every day?
- Oh no, Canada: Reflections on Canada on Canada Day
Thanks for reading this year!
As always, I love hearing your voice. That’s why the comment section is open below.
Sharing is what friends do.
Image by Miguel Á. Padriñán on Pexels.