I’m Michael Fast and welcome to my conversations about Church, culture, masculinity, & mission.
Church exists at the intersection of several realms. In this podcast I want to explore those realms. The first realm is Church. The defining motif that I am using for church incorporates four functions: kerygma, koinonia, diakonia, & marturia.
The second realm is Culture. Culture = society. There are also four aspects to any society: Political, economic, social, and ideational.
The 3rd realm is Mission. God’s intent is that his message is both transmitted and appropriated from and to various people and cultures of the world.
I use the practical example of men and religion to help process each of these realms.
This podcast will include conversations with church leaders about these realms. It will also include classes conducted at the South East Asian Theological Schools, Inc. that are designed to help students wrestle with these realms.
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Episodes are in Tagalog or English.
MJF Podcast Ep 14 SEATS Missional Ecclesiology 2020-08 Session #6 – Michael J. Fast: Conversations on church, culture, masculinity, & mission
- MJF Podcast Ep 14 SEATS Missional Ecclesiology 2020-08 Session #6
- MJF Podcast Ep 13 SEATS Missional Ecclesiology 2020-08 Session #5
- MJF Podcast Ep 12 SEATS Missional Ecclesiology 2020-08 Session #4
- MJF Podcast Ep 11 SEATS Missional Ecclesiology 2020-08 Session #3
- MJF Podcast Ep 10 SEATS Missional Ecclesiology 2020-08 Session #2
- MJF Podcast Ep 9 SEATS Missional Ecclesiology 2020-08 Session #1
- MJF Podcast Ep 18 The Functional Church
- MJF Podcast Ep 17 Questions & answers in Filipino, evangelical, biblical Christianity
- MJF Podcast Ep 16 SEATS Foundations of Our Faith
- MJF Podcast Ep 15 Conversation with Dr Rico Villanueva on Lament
Thanks to my nephew, Jonas Fast, for the great music that I use on this podcast!